VI National Congress of Rheumatologists of Ukraine
November 19 - 21, 2013
VI National Congress of Rheumatologists of Ukraine will take place in “Ukrainian House” and cover the most important issues of diagnostics, treatment and preventive measures of conjunctive tissue diseases.
The aim of the Congress: is to provide information and share experience obtained by our national scientists on the most pressing issues having to do with diagnostics and treatment of conjunctive tissue diseases.
The main research and practice approaches of the Congress:
- Innovative methods of diagnostics and treatment of rheumatic diseases.
- Treatment with biological agents in rheumatology: foreign and national experience.
- Damaging of cardiovascular system of patients with rheumatic diseases.
- Infections and rheumatic diseases.
- Rheumatic diseases and tuberculosis.
- Modern aspects of glucocorticoids and NSAID usage for rheumatic diseases treatment.
- Orthopedic problems in rheumatology.
- Pressing issues of child cardiorheumatology.
- Modern diagnostics and issues of drug treatment of conjunctive tissue.
- Current status and prospects of post-graduate education in the sphere of rheumatology.
- Peculiarities of medical help provided to the citizens under current conditions.
The program of the Congress takes into considerations all current tendencies in diagnostics and treatment and will cover various issues that have to do with rheumatic diseases and achievements in this sphere as well as post-graduate education in rheumatology.
General Assembly of rheumatologists, various plenary sessions, lectures, scientific symposiums, round tables and presentations of pharmaceutical companies will take place during VI National Congress of Rheumatologists of Ukraine.
The attendees of this event will get a chance to take part in:
- master class on modern instrumental methods of diagnostics of rheumatic diseases- ultrasounds, MRI, osseo densitometry.
- master class on increasing effective drug treatment of patients with rheumatic diseases.
Registration for the event will start at 8am on November 19.
The organizer of the Congress is “Institute of cardiology named after N.D.Strazhesko”