V Convention of Phthisiologists and Pulmonologists of Ukraine
V Convention of Phthisiologists and Pulmonologists of Ukraine takes place in “Ukrainian House” on November 6-8. ICC Kiev will also host VII National Asthma Congress as part of this event. Convention will cover various important health issues in different medical fields.
The program of Convention includes the following issues:
- 1. Diagnostics of tuberculosis in terms of drug-resistant strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and HIV infections.
- 2. Modern approaches to treatment of multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis and tuberculosis with expanded resistance.
- 3. Co-infection of tuberculosis/HIV: new and C cases of diseases.
- 4. Chronic bronchitis: spread, etiology of aggravation, treatment.
- 5. Pressing issues on diagnostics and treatment of chronic wheezing illnesses.
- 6. Community-acquired and hospital-acquired pneumonia: classification, diagnostics and treatment.
- 7. Antibacterial therapy of low respiratory tract infections.
- 8. Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: diagnostics and treatment.
- 9. Problems of occupational pathology.
- 10. Inborn defects and inherited lung diseases.
- 11. Burning issues of thoracic surgery.
The program of Asthma Congress includes the following issues:
- 1. Epidemiology of bronchial asthma.
- 2. Preventive care of bronchial asthma.
- 3. Fundamental basics of bronchial asthma.
- 4. Diagnostics and monitoring of bronchial asthma.
- 5. Medical treatment of bronchial asthma.
- 6. New therapeutic strategies for bronchial asthma.
- 7. Asthma and co-existing diseases.
- 8. Specific immunotherapy of bronchial asthma.
- 9. Treatment of bronchial asthma aggravations by first aid specialists.
- 10. Learning programs.