Conference-debate "What hinders condominiums and HBC on the road to energy efficiency?"On February 11 at 11.00, the press center of the Ukrainian House was held a conference-debate "What hinders condominiums and HBC on the way to energy efficiency?" These are next scheduled actions of IA "MediaPraysTsentr" and building portal www.bprice.ua as part of the socio-Information Project "From energy efficiency - to energy independence" in support of the government's initiative "Ukraine's energy independence."
The program involved: Distinguished Academic Song and Dance Ensemble of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (art. Director and conductor - Dmitry Antoniuk) Junior choreographic studio "Happy Childhood" Folk Dance "Ukraine" (feature film. Director - Olga Yatsenko) Ukrainian pop masters: Ivo Bobul, Zlata Ognevich, Anatoly Matviychuk, Tatiana Piskareva, Inesh Kdyrova, Alexander Tishchenko, quartet "Hetman", Ruslana Lotsman, singer-songwriters, combatants in Afghanistan Vyacheslav Kupriyenko and Leonid Mukhin, winners of international competitions Diana Taimanova, Anastasia Lavrynenko. The presenter - Honored Artist of Ukraine Oksana Antoniuk.
The question of modernization of the housing sector is acute, even at a time when the country is in a state of war in the East. And it concerns the capital, as the metropolis with megaenergetichnimy costs. But in Kiev still didn`t solve these issues systematically: don`t want or have no possibility - it's a matter of power and specialized agencies.
Question the people of Kiev - is a growing monthly payment for maintenance and servicing of energy houses.
The question of financial support and the operation of the condominium, lending programs for energy efficiency projects, as well as major issues constraining the development of condominiums were discussed during the meeting.
During the conference were presented the program and energy efficiency projects, discussed the possibility of upgrading the housing stock, which is on the balance condominiums through concessional lending condominiums.
Participated in the dialogue:
- - Director of the Department zhilobespecheniya systems and housing policies of the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction, Housing and Utilities of Ukraine Sergey Kushnir, Deputy Chairman of the National Council on condominiums at CMU (from the public);
- - Deputy Chairman of the Association for the Protection of Consumer Rights of housing and communal services "Our House" Ekaterina Chizhik (Dnepropetrovsk);
- - A chairman of the Board of the NGO "Association of housing cooperatives, condominiums" Victoria "(Zaporozhye) Lyudmila Schantz:" The plan for further work of the National Council condominiums at CMU from the Ministry of Regional Development and members of the council ";
- - Director of corporate taxation of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine Yuriy Lapshin: "Explanation of changes in legislation on the taxation of condominiums";
- - Chairman Gosenergoeffektivnosti Serhiy Savchuk: "Support for condominiums in the implementation of energy efficiency measures";
- - Chairman of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council Eugene Udod "Realized energy efficiency projects in the Dnipropetrovsk region: Lending mini condominium projects";
- - Deputy Chairman of the Board of PJSC Joint Stock Bank "Ukrgasbank" Elena Dmitrieva, "Lending program of projects to meet enegoroefektivnosti for homeowners."